Thursday, March 14, 2013

Happy Birthday Berlin

Berlin,

You turned five!! I can not tell you what a joy the past five years have been to have you a part of our lives. You bring so much life and light and happiness to our family. 

One of the things that I love most about you is your passion for life. That combined with your happy, content, easy going attitude about most everything makes you dynamic in a great way. You are a wonderful, happy, bubbly, energetic, sweet, sensitive, helpful, loving little girl and you have captured my heart.

I love that you still call me Mama and that you still say "later ago" when you are talking about the past. I love that you like to make people laugh, you are still a good story teller. I love that you are the last of my babies to fall asleep every night and the last to wake up every morning. You are a good friend and good at making new friends. I like that you find your own things to do and love outside of what your siblings are doing, that you don't feel that pressure to be like everyone else.

For your birthday we had a treasure hunt to find your very own (plastic) bow and arrow. I never would have guess that could be the best present my five year old girlie could get, but this might be your favorite birthday for a few years to come. You have never loved a present more. We also had some of your girlfriends over to do some crafts with you. You love (love, love, love, love, love) to do crafts and projects and be with friends, so it was all around pretty great. It was a good day.

You are treasured and loved deeply by Daddy and me.

Love, Mama


The questions we asked you.

Favorite color: Purple

Favorite food: Chicken from the rooster (chicken on the bone) and the chicken that I like (homemade sweet and sour chicken)

Favorite dessert: Ice Cream

Favorite thing to do: To go to the beach and to play with Ava and Tryn

Favorite game: Hide and Go Seek

Favorite toy: New Brave dress and bow and arrows

Favorite movie: Brave

Favorite song: Brave soundtrack

No comments: