Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Bright Eyed...

...and bushy tailed? Wait. What? No. Haha!!

I do love these bright eyes though! And I might be slightly jealous of the length of my son's eye lashes. What the heck? He definitely didn't get those from me. Unfair.



This picture was taken at the same time and it just cracks me up. My caption is, "Oh man, they got me!" Haha!



And, yes, you would be right in thinking that it looks like Berlin is wearing a sleeveless summer dress in February. She has lived most of the winter like this. In fact, I think she has worn socks for maybe 6 days this whole winter - and even those days she won't leave them on all day. She just wears boots with no socks, but at least she wears boots. She has also tried to walk outside in a dress or little gymnastics outfits with just her coat and boots on and nothing on her legs. I can't believe how many times I have said, "Berlin, you need to have something on your legs if you are going to go outside." Crazy kid :)

No comments: