Saturday, February 13, 2010

Cramp

Having my computer too full to download pictures is cramping my style.

I love the Olympics.

I really love the Olympics, especially figure skating.

I ran and walked 1.58 miles up a hill this morning and it sucked.

Tomorrow is Valentine's Day and we have absolutely no plans to do anything to celebrate it. Maybe should get on that.

Tryn's newest accomplishment is being able to blow air out her nose.

Berlin's newest accomplishment is being able to put on her own coat - which she is obsessive about and wants to do even when we are in the store. Bummer because it includes her laying her coat on the floor.

I will never be an athlete worthy of the Olympics, but I am okay with that because I will never really even be an athlete.

I need to take some more pictures.

I have a lot of stuff to do and I am not doing any of it right now.

Amen.

1 comment:

Kristina said...

you make me laugh :)