Sunday, February 14, 2010

Oh, Happy Valentine's Day

Valentine's Day in our house is not a huge deal. We don't go all out and do spectacular things. We figure that we tell each other every day that we love each other, we don't need a special day to remind us to say it. However, we don't mind having a reason to give our girls little gifts either :) I mean, we wouldn't normally ever let them have M&M's before breakfast, but we did this morning.





Balloons are apparently the V-day gift of choice for girlies in our house, and so I wanted to have a similar picture to the one that I took last year. However, it's just hard to get a specific picture of both girls, especially when they don't understand what I am asking them to do. I told them to hug their balloons and they, literally, hugged their balloons and the picture looks nothing like last year. That's okay though, I think this one is pretty cute too.



And, of course, sweet Berlin wanted to share her balloon with Teddy - because she is such a nice girl.

No comments: