Monday, June 6, 2011

Happy Fifth Birthday Trynica!

Birth Day

First Birthday

Second Birthday

Third Birthday

Fourth Birthday

Fifth Birthday


Happy Birthday Trynica!!

This birthday feels like it has been a long time coming, especially since you have been talking about it since Christmas...maybe even before that. Honestly, this is a birthday that I wasn't especially looking forward to because things change this year. You have been talking about turning 5 and the fact that you get to go to school when you are 5 almost every day - but I don't know if I am ready for that! I can't believe it's already here! How did you turn 5 so quickly? Weren't you just born a few months ago?! I can't believe you are going to school in a few short months. Daddy and I realized about a week and a half ago that you thought you were going to start school the day after your birthday, thank goodness that didn't actually happen. I don't think my heart could handle it.

You are so excited to be 5 though, it's really cute. I think that this is the first year that you really understood what having a birthday and turning a year older really means, and you are so grow up now that you are five. :) Yesterday you asked me if it was time to get you a phone now because you are five. The answer is no. Absolutely not. :)

What I have especially loved about this past year is how creative you have gotten! You love to create things, work on projects, and color for hours every day. You are a sweet and helpful big sister who likes to be in charge. I love that you are so tender hearted and always wanting to be good. I love that you still like to sit on my lap. I love that you are so excited about school, even though I don't really want you to go. I love how you draw pictures for people all the time, to show them how much you love them, and how you are so giving. You are so special.

Daddy and I love you with all our hearts and then some. We love you all the way to Africa and back :)

Love,
Mom

No comments: