Monday, July 18, 2011

Kyeson Speaks

Kyeson: So, my mom laid me on the floor because she wants to take some pictures of me. Lame.

Do I look amused? I am not amused. How would you like it if someone laid you on the floor and you didn't want to be there and couldn't do anything about it? Yeah, not fun.

Shoot. I should have smiled at the darn camera. Now I'm on my stomach? Seriously mom, this is not fun. Turn me back over and I promise I will smile at the camera for you.

No? Well, I'll show you! Look at this! Yeah, yeah, I can lift my head. But you think I am just going to sit here and let you take pictures of me? Oh no, I don't think so.

Watch this. I just do this instead.

Snap.

Haha! I can roll over! I guess you can't just make me to whatever you want. So.There.


:)

Update: Kyeson can roll over from his front to his back! He has done it a couple of times now, crazy kid. He is also smiling a ton these days - which I LOVE! He has been smiling for a few weeks now, I think he was around 3 weeks when he first smiled, but now he is really doing it in response to me or Steve talking to him. It's the cutest thing ever. He also had a 1 month appointment this last week and is now 9lbs 9ozs and has grown a whole inch to be 21 1/2 inches long. He wore his last newborn diaper today :( and is officially in size 1 diapers now. Growing like a weed and as cute as ever.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He is soooo stinkin' cute!