Friday, November 18, 2011

Before I Forget, Halloween

Every year Halloween gets more and more exciting for the girls. We don't make a big deal out of Halloween at all, I'm not really fond of the holiday. I don't like ghosts and goblins, I don't like what Halloween stands for, and I don't like mountains of candy in my house. This year the girls were princesses - dressed up in their own princess dress up clothes. But, seriously, every year gets so much more exciting.

The girls just seem genuinely surprised that every house they walk up to gives them candy. Like they can't believe that it works at every door. And they get SO excited about each piece. I think that after every door Berlin ran up to us, "Look!!! Look what I got!" Every single piece.

The girls thought this year was especially fun because their cousins came to go trick or treating with us and got to have a sleepover! The girls think sleepovers are the new best thing.


Haha! This is hardly costume for my girls. You could come over any day of the week and the chance that you would see them just like this is pretty high. Regardless, they do look pretty darn cute.

No comments: