Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Juste Photography


I have an announcement to make!

My brother and I have joined forces, and creative minds, to start a photography business Juste Photography!! Nathan has worked as a professional photographer for several years and I have dabbled on and off with professional photography since I was 19 years old. Remember when I posted pictures of one of the weddings that I shot last summer?

Nathan and I love photography. We love taking artistic photojournalist type pictures and even have a website where you can check out our work: www.justephotography.com. Juste (zhoost) itself is a french word that translates to "no more and no less" - we explain the meaning on our website so if you are curious you should go and check it out!

We have already shot a couple weddings together this year, which was really fun! Not only did we get some great shots, we also have a ton of fun shooting weddings together and so we are really hoping to be doing this a lot more in the future.

A couple of things for YOU:
1. If you or anyone you know is interested in doing a portrait session (this could be anything from new baby pics, a family session, grad pictures, or even coverage of an event such as a birthday party, grad party, or anniversary celebration) let us know! For the next two months we are going to be offering a fabulous deal of only $100 for a portrait session along with a DVD slideshow of your edited and professionally touched up portraits (a package regularly valued at $350). If you are interested you can find our email addresses on the Juste website, leave me a message in the comments here, send me message via Facebook, or leave a note on the Juste Photography Facebook wall!
2. Pass the word along! If you know someone getting married or anybody who might be interested in a portrait session feel free to share our website or contact information! We would greatly appreciate the referrals!



Nathan and I are excited to be pursuing something that we love and so hopefully you will be hearing (and seeing) a lot more from Juste in the future!

1 comment:

Just Us - The Carlsons said...

So excited about this and I will spread the word as much as I can from here.
Heidi