Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Joel and Crista

I took pictures of my friends Joel and Crista's wedding almost two weeks ago now. I have finally managed to actually just look through all the pictures that we took, and have only gotten to edit around 100 out of more than 1,000. I think this is going to take me awhile :) Anyway, we took pictures at a farm and the colors were a-mazing. The clouds and the sky were amazing, the tall green grass was amazing, and the red sheds were amazing. Oh, and the bride was AMAZINGLY gorgeous! I am really excited about the pictures and of the 100 or so that have been edited, these are my favorites so far.



8 comments:

Trish said...

beautiful!! the first two i especially like. you are so brave, i'd be way to scared to taking wedding pictures!

Kristina said...

ooh Heidi they're awesome! I loooove the barn one with the clouds (the second one). They're all great though!!

Melissa said...

Ohhh!!! These are so great Heidi! You are amazing :)

The Stephens said...

Oh my goodness! These are amazing! In the words of Cait, "Heidi, you're so great!!" They were kissing a lot, huh:)!!

Liz B. said...

Beautiful Heidi! You are gifted!!!

amy + ryan said...

gorgeous, heidi! nice work!

Kayla said...

I love the very last one! I like all of them of course, but I really really like the last one:) Good job!

Anonymous said...

Very amazing! Wish I could have been there too.
Heidi C