Wednesday, July 29, 2009

My Flower Girl

I can't believe what a terrible mother I am. So, you know how I told you that I took pictures of a wedding on July 3 and that Tryn was a flower girl? Can you believe that I have not showed you any pictures of Trynica from the wedding yet? I mean, seriously, what is wrong with me?!!

Trynica looked absolutely beautiful. She was pretty much the cutest flower girl ever. She was so excited to wear her "wedding dress" - Lord, help my heart when she came up to me and said, "Mom! How do I look in my wedding dress?" I thought my heart was going to stop beating for a minute. There was some definite pain around my entire midsection and some tears that had to be swallowed. It's going to be at least 20 years before she really asks me that again, right? Whew.

Ahem.

She couldn't stop twirling in her dress, it was absolutely adorable. She also did a great job actually walking down the aisle. She forgot to drop the flowers from her basket on the walk up, but remembered when she got up on the stage and so then dropped them all right where the bride was going to be standing...that still works, doesn't it? :)







And I think that Tryn danced more at the reception than anyone else, even than the bride and groom. The only time she stopped dancing for three hours was when we made her sit down and eat some dinner.

Oh, and I have a new favorite thing that Tryn is doing right now. I don't even know how she knows this song, but often she walks around the house singing, "Don't you know that I'm the one who understands you. Why can't you see-e-e? You belong with me-e-e," from You Belong With Me by Taylor Swift. I keep trying, without luck, to get it on video. If I do I will definitely post it though!

8 comments:

Kristina said...

Oh goodness, she's so beautiful! All the pictures are great, I especially love the middle two of her in the grass- GORGEOUS!

omabear said...

Beautiful pictures, nice job : ) Love the 3rd picture down. Tryn was made to dance...dance...dance.... : ) : ) : ) : ) : )

Kayla said...

So cute! What a fun thing for her to be apart of!

Christine said...

Super Super cute pics!!!! I bet she just had an awesome day in a white dress....she looks like she is having a good time :)

amy + ryan said...

HEIDI. These pictures are GORGEOUS! Great job! Love that dolly girl.

amy + ryan said...

And loving how EASY it is to comment on your blog! :)

Unknown said...

She was amazing and truly fun to watch. So pure in her happiness.

Trish said...

she is BEAUTIFUL!! great pics