Thursday, December 22, 2011

Some House Pics - Finally

I didn't remember to take many "before" pictures. Before we put a bunch of stuff into rooms, before we took down wallpaper, before we started our temporary-living-until-we-can-paint-and/or-organize this.

So this is a before picture of the bathroom, but after my sister and I actually removed all the wallpaper that was in the bathroom - so not a true before picture.

And this is the "for now" after. We plan to redo or paint some of the tile, maybe update the flooring, and put in a new sink and stuff...but it's not top on the priority list. So it will look just like this, maybe slightly dirtier, if you come to visit anytime soon.

And I totally forgot to take before pics of our room. But this is an after picture. We still need to find some things to hang on some of the walls, but I love how it turned out.

This is Kye's little corner in our room. He will be transitioning to the crib after Christmas - finally!! - but you'll have to stay tuned to find out why he's still been in this little cradle so long! :) But I think the mobile that my friend Gennae helped me make looks perfect in this corner...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

LOVE!! thank you :)

Anonymous said...

Love the color combinations! Really great!