Friday, August 21, 2009

Laugh With Me!

I was crabby yesterday, so I went home and got some of my best medicine, laughter and funny times with my kids. Inspired by a picture that my friend Amy had recently posted on her blog, Steve's brother Doug helped us take these funny pictures last night. Oh goodness, they just crack me up!!


I love how Tryn looks especially young to me in this photo, like she is six months old again. I love my girlies :)

Also, I know that the neighbors who live around us must hear lots of temper tantrums. Tryn can scream like no other that I have ever heard. Hopefully, however, they also hear lots of laughter too. One of the girls favorite things in the world is being chased and tickled by their daddy. All three of them laugh, giggle, scream, and run through the house like a small heard of elephants - it's a good thing we live on the ground level with no one below us. Sometimes the girls just can't wait for Steve to get home and as soon as he walks it in the door a huge tickle fest will ensue. When I took these pictures Berlin wasn't really in the mood, but Tryn is almost always in the mood to laugh. These pictures bring me joy :)


3 comments:

Kayla said...

Hahaha! So cute! I love the squishy cheeks!

amy + ryan said...

AH! I love these pictures so much! Maybe on future crabby days, you can just scootch on over to your own blog and maybe just LOOKING at these pictures will perk you up. Perhaps you want to bookmark this particular post. :)

omabear said...

CUTE/FUN : )
LIVE : ) : ) : ) : ) : )