Saturday, March 3, 2012

Update Oops!

After I got done writing Kye's update yesterday I realized I forgot a few really important things!!

First, Kye says Mama and Dada!! He started saying them right after Christmas and, of course, he said Mama first! He started saying Mama when he was upset about something or wanted something and shortly after started saying Dada. He mostly just says Dada when he is hanging out having fun and Mama when he is upset, but he did say Mama first - no matter what Steve has to say on the subject if you ask him. :)

Also, a few weeks ago Kye started giving kisses! I love it. They are open mouth and the biggest sloppiest kisses ever, but I love it every time he does it. He will just take my face in his little hands and plant big ole sloppy wetness on my lips and it's so cute.

AND, Kye currently has 6 teeth. He started getting them in December, right before Christmas and all 6 of them popped through within about a week and a half. He has the cutest smile ever right now with a space right between his upper front teeth. I kind of hope the space sticks around for a little bit because it is just so darn cute.

Okay, I think that is all I forgot.

No comments: