Sunday, April 19, 2009

Hangover

Well, we are home. And we are on a vacation hangover. Not THAT kind of hangover, just a we-had-a-really-great-time-and-it-was-so-much-fun hangover.

I haven't downloaded any pictures yet. Don't really feel like it, maybe sometime tomorrow or Tuesday. I have actually only seen one of my children so far (Tryn is taking a nap). When we saw Berlin she just laughed and giggled and gave us hugs, she was so happy to see us. Unfortunately, both of our kids got the flu while we were gone. Big huge bummer. My nephew Tyvan got sick last Monday while I was up at my mom and dad's with the girls. Well, by Friday Tryn, Berlin, my nephew Brendyn and his mom Tia were all sick with the flu. Big huge bummer. It makes me feel bad that I was gone have a really great time while someone else was taking care of my sick babies...

Initial thoughts about the trip:
* I LOVE flying over the ocean and when you look out the window can't tell where the ocean ends and where the sky begins.
* I love the weather in Mexico. 85 degrees and sunny all the time is so perfect.
* I LOVE the ocean (even though it freaks me out:)). Listening to the waves, watching the water change, ugh, I love the ocean.
* I love watching the sunset over the ocean.
* I really, really, really, love spending time with my husband. He is my favorite person in the whole wide world and it's sad that we don't get to spend more time together. I love having just him for five whole days.
* I really love my babies and I missed them.
* I like coming back home to familiar things.
* I like Mexican people, they really are very friendly. Except for the one that stole money out of my purse when we were in the flea market.
* I love massages at really nice spas :)

Okay, I will post some pictures soon, but for now, I am just hoping that my kids wake up from their naps soon :)

3 comments:

Kayla said...

Yay! Glad you had fun!!!

Kristina said...

I'm looking forward to seeing pictures :) so glad you made it back safely and had a good time!

The Stephens said...

I'm so glad you got to do this! I missed you while you were gone (well, I missed your blog).