Monday, April 20, 2009

Puerto Vallarta


Ahem. Well, by deleting a few pictures I am now down to 510 photos of our five day vacation. Contrary to anybody's belief, you would get bored looking through all of the 510 remaining pictures, I promise. However, since it is hard to narrow it down to just a few, there will also be additional pictures posted to my facebook account. The above picture is of the city of Puerto Vallarta from the beach of our hotel.

We spent a lot of time with our feet in the ocean...

And walking along beautiful beaches. This beach is actually in San Francisco, Mexico. We rented a car for a day and went exploring. We found this tiny little town that hosted this amazing beach. It was the biggest and most beautiful beach we were on the entire trip (we were on six different beaches) and nobody was there! I think there were probably less than 20 people sitting on this beach while we were there. Amazing.

We laid in the sand.

And played in the ocean.


I like having sand on my toes. Especially if I am sitting next to my husband on a beach in perfect weather with nothing to do.

I searched a little bit for shells and things, didn't find much though.

We spend part of a day shopping in the city of Puerto Vallarta. Which pretty much means that you go shopping on the beach. You really wouldn't have to get more than 50 yards from the sand to be able to buy whatever you wanted. We did though. We spend quite a bit of time on side streets, just exploring.

And I saw one of the most beautiful sunsets of my entire life.

We had a really fabulous time. I love vacation. Mexico is not too bad either :)

No comments: