Monday, April 13, 2009

Leaving...on a jet plane

I am up at my mom and dad's house, dropping off the kids. Didn't really realize how much I was going to miss them!! I have, so far, just been mainly excited to go on vacation. Now I am getting a little nervous about leaving my kids. I know they are going to be TOTALLY fine and I know I am going to have a really great time, but I am going to miss my babies. I mean, they are just babies. :)

It will be fine I am sure.

I'm sure. Right?

:)

Well, we are not bringing our computer on vacation, this is going to be a real vacation. So, no more posts until I get back. Then I will share some lovely pictures and let you know how the kids survived just fine without me.

Farewell.

Adios.

Hasta luego.

Hasta la vista...baby.

2 comments:

Trish said...

YES they will be totally fine! :D
as will you guys, have a wonderful relaxing time!
oh, and i'm so glad you aren't bringing your computer, you don't want to waste time on it.

Kayla said...

Yay for vacation! Have fun and don't worry about Tryn and Berlin! You know how much fun they have with Brendyn and Tyvie!