Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Nashville?

I don't even know where to being. First of all, I don't understand those crazy blogger moms who blog for a living, blog several times a day, and even blog when they are on vacation. How do they have time? Or, really, how do they have the desire to blog while on vacation? I don't.

I don't even have the desire to blog after vacation. I just want to put on my pj's and revel in the fact that we survived a total of 28 hours in the car with our kids and nobody killed each other.

But, if I don't do it now I never will. Just like I never posted the pictures that I took on Memorial Day...or any of the other 1,200 pictures that I took within the span of a week.

Ugh.

I am not like those other blogging moms.

Anyway.

Nashville. So fun. I am going to have to break in into a few different blogs or will absolutely decide that I don't have the energy to write at all. For now, I just want to say that one of the best things about Nashville is cowboy boots. Cait and I love our cowboy boots and we get to where them whenevertheheckwewant in Nashville, which is so fabulous. I have had my cowboy boots since I trained my horses back when I was, oh, maybe 13 or so. They are really old and I could never get rid of them, not because I thought they would be in style again someday, but just because I loved them and could not part with them. Now I am so glad :)


Even Tryn, who also LOVES her cowboy boots (wonder where she gets that from), wore her boots all over Nashville. Of course, because that's what you do in Nashville. Or in Minnesota when you are Tryn or me.

And then you do things like listen to really fabulous music all over the place all of the time. This was a show that Steve played with Cait, although that is not them playing in this picture. It was in the middle of the afternoon, 1-3pm. Because that's what people do in Nashville, play music or wish they were playing music - all the time.

And, of course, when you go to Nashville you visit your best friends Rollie and Cait. Which is really the only reason for going to Nashville. Boots and music are bonus.

No comments: