Sunday, June 21, 2009

Baby Jackson

Two Saturday's ago I took some pictures of a brand new baby, as my girls call him, Baby Jackson. I am pretty excited about how they turned out and LOVE my new editing software. Baby Jackson is part of our adopted family of friends from Brainerd, so these pictures will most likely not be the last you see of him :)

Disclaimer: It was most definitely not my idea to put a week old baby up on a motorcycle. However, I do think that the motorcycle pictures turned out pretty cool. When Steve saw the motorcycle pictures he laughed at said, "Ha! Mark puts his baby on a motorcycle, I put mine on the piano!" These are just a few of my favorite pictures...




3 comments:

omabear said...

Nice pictures,third picture down very precious :)

Kayla said...

Awe cute! I love babies!

Anonymous said...

you really have to put that motocycle one out there! i think it would pimp your business:) sandra