Monday, March 2, 2009

Monday Confessions

This last week Steve and I managed to pull off a successful birthday party for our one-year-old Berlin. However, I did not buy her gifts and all of the party food Friday afternoon at 2:00 when the party started at 5:00. That, of course, would cause me to be way too stressed out and get a headache right before the party started, so I would never do that to myself.

We did not get Berlin a carseat for her birthday because it is the only thing she needed. That would be a boring gift, boring practical carseat. I am also not going to return the carseat at the end of this week and re-buy it to save $50 with coupons that aren't effective until Saturday. That would be a big pain to do, so I would never do that. I do not care about saving $50 dollars, nope, not at all.

I also have not had birthday cake and ice cream everyday since Friday. I don't even like cake all that much, so I would never eat it every day for four days in a row. I mean, eating cake helps you loose weight, right?


Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

1 comment:

Carma Sez said...

I would be doing the exact same thing going to the store on Sat to get my $50 as much of as pain as it is :-) that's big money!
carma